Social Icons

Thursday, January 03, 2008

new year resolutions

new year new wishes, new goals and this year i wish to:

1. Clean up my room ( really messy... u will faint if u saw it ....)
2. Slim down a little and get rid of the belly of mine (already seems 2 be few months old)
3. Do more reading... at least 1 book per month
4. Spring Cleaning...( want a new view in the home...and clean the trash at the workshop)
5. Learn more and try to be better in ping pong
6. Teach my bro in their studies... ( it is so much harder to teach your own siblings than friends as they always ignore you and don't listen to you)
7. Get average of 85 above at least...( I really need to work my ass off on this...)
8. Get myself involve in something BIG.... ( I Dunno what i 1 2 get in but i juz hope it s sth big)
9. Finish some of the game that i haven't touch for ages...
10. Fall In Love??? ( juz hoping...)

i should work hard to this goals and make my year a better year...
and may all my friends also have all their wish n resolution come true and achieved....
nad let us enjoy this new year...

No comments: