Social Icons

Monday, January 07, 2008

odd start....

Today,was a bad day for me. Just not my day as everything is like got haywire.My phone accidentally fell into the drain from my pocket while i was trying to put down the paint tray while i am painting at my dad's workshop. I was like what the heck as i can only look at the phone being soaked in the water as the drain is 1 meter something and the cover on it was welded. So no chance of taking the cover away n hop in to pick it up. Instead, i have trough crawl trough a small tunnel, of 2 meters, then go monkey bar on the cover while i am under the cover to prevent myself to fall into the deep water of the drain which is awfully colorful n dirty. ( As i am in a drain of an industrial area). Then, finally walk on the drain which have the water level till my ankle. ( luckily the boots were water proof).

After such hard work, then only i am able to pick up the spoil phone....T.T....
hoping that it can be fix ler, or else i will be losing a lot of the contacts i collected....(No...!!! can't call friend out edi...as i left the memorising work to the phone already....) Then, i had to go trough the same way to go back..what a day....

then caome back home, parents are arguing on something... ( too frustrated and to find out...)
seems to me that i mayb starting the new year with the wrong foot or something like that as trouble kept coming... can anyone help me here please?

I really feel like not working and just be away for sometime as i am sort of tired of what i am going through now, can anyone take me in? ( hahaha .... doubt that there will be people who are willing to take me in...)

talking about odd, a butterfly was chasing me around while i was playing tennis yesterday while i was sweating like mad. It kept flew to me from my nose to my arm then leg, it just don't get away no matter how i sway. ( I Doubt i smell good when i am sweating, its horrible...)
So, i came to the conclusion that the butterfly went overdose on the flower p..ollen and went drunk.... ( thats the reason i can think of...)

what an odd starting in the new 2008.... so what will be waiting ahead at the coming days of the year 2008?
i wonder..........

No comments: