Social Icons

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year is Dull for me?

Is it just me? I don't find excitement in the arrival of the new year 2008...
I wonder why? not feeling enthusiastic to the future which yet to be explore...
i seems to lose my interest in everything... i just feel empty for no reason....
maybe it is that too much working days? ( for the past few holidays i am working ler, on dong zhi, day after dong zhi which is sunday, x'mas, today which is another sunday...)
*p.s. it should be holidays on sunday but i didn't get it as dad 1 2 rush on the workloads...T.T
seems that i am not having any holiday since LIMA.... hahaha... and this must the culprit to this sucky feeling...haihz....
Or even am I getting older? ( Am i that old you wonder? i got asked whether i am a father of 3 kids by an aunty!!) lol....

kind of sad to start a new year like this right? in such blurry and grayish mood... It sucks....
but it is stuck with me... I seems to be lifeless when i am out of school life...
So i really hope that i can just get myself back into uni life once more... sooner the better...
or else i may juz be a lifeless zombie when i got back into uni...hahaha.....

new year resolutions?
plenty .. yet its all unclear .... better start stating it down now...
so that i have a clearer goal on what i 1 2 do.... it really sucks that living so aimlessly...
will be posting it later n sharing with everyone.....
so that u guys who actually read my blog give me a push n warn me if i were slacking in working towards my goals... thanks...

better get some nap edi as tomorrow should be just another busy day...
nitez n an early wishing to everyone... happy new year...

No comments: