Social Icons

Monday, November 13, 2006

mixed and twisted feeling....hard to describe verbally...

so long didn't blog edi as the exam was forcing me not to blog but study study study
finally i felt relieved that i finished the exam,
but worried in the other hand as i felt that i don't really done much for TEE but fooled around,
also feeling very down as this is the 1st time i had quarrel *sort of very serious*
as i never tried the situation where she try not to talk to me and neglect me ...
and this is continuing for 1 week edi and nothing seems to get better only worst...
all this starts just because of the lost of a small camera memory card where her pic that she took from china which were inside of it were lost...
how much stupider and dumb i can be...?
my mom said i am the worst kind of people the least responssible, useless, not to be trusted man is me but the ppl outside said that i am total reverse where i am helpful and trusted? am i?
since then she dun really spoken to me and sort of blamming everything i do, where everything i do is wrong and none of it seems to be right making me feeling very depressed and not feeling to do anything as i had the idea that i will screw everything again if i go and did sth..
i really dunno how to handle this...
who is true? is my frens trying to comfort me with what they compimented about me or they meant it?
i felt really lost and really lonely and confused...
now where TEE finished and decision of further studies hv 2 be make quick was another burden 4 me but i was so effected i doubt in myself weteher i should go on and study of juz give up?
all this is making doubting a bout myself wether i am capable? or am i juz a useless piece of shit?
now i sort of feeeling worst that i finished TEE...sort of stupid rite..?
the holiday i am hving now is not so comfy and i really hope that it end soon and i am able to see all the frens and 4et about all this or else i will be nuts sooner or later(am i too 'kua zhang")
felt better after spitting all this out at ere...dun worry bout me as i juz 1 2 get sth to take out all this unpleasent feeling....

really hope all this end soon and back to a normal, simple life.......(feeling really childish now....hahaha!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...of course ur frens are rite bout u ler...ur mom is juz plain angry....parents tk their hcildren 4 granted ony...dats y ur mom reacted in dis way...dis will nt last long...believe me la...haha..