Social Icons

Friday, October 27, 2006

ass hurts...

wah... my buttock is damn sore as i had 2 bring my youngest brother on bicycle
going up and down the hill of "bukit cahaya" or sth like that and my yongest bro is not light...!
but u i think "bukit celaka" suits it better as so unlucky many thing happen 4 juz a short 3 hour ride there...
my 2nd bro was flung off the bike as he tried 2 corner at a high speed after coming down a slope,
and my 3rd bro was having both his black as his bike's chain kept falling off,
and the last brother tripped down on the road as he was walking,
and the worst was my mom,
trying to avoid and not to crash my 5th bro who stop suddenly when going down a slope,
she fell down the bike with her face 1st!!!*ouch*
i was damn worried and checked on her a.s.a.p,
luckily she was not injured badly but juz a small scratch on the nose and arms plus a patch of ateries are visible on her forehead but not bleeding... not to mention that she had injuries at her knee where i can't really see as she was wearing long jeans...
i went to get help and asked my mom to take a ride on the forest rangers car but she turned it down when the youngest brother insisted not to take the ride with her and wanted to stay and with me...
i was very mad at him at 1st as he made mom not able to take the ride and she had to ride with us back 2 the entrance... but i then forgot as the worries surpasses my anger where i worried bout mom injuries...
however she was fine and cycled back 2 the entrance at the end...
what a cycling experince which there is not much fun but many scary and shocking incident...
and i was very impressed by my mom that she still tolerate with my bro although she was injured... this should be what we call the power of motherly love...

also after the riding i saw my frens blog which were talking about a people characteristic... and i felt that i had simmilarities wif that guy and it maybe me who noes?
however, i was having an oddly felling where i was strip naked as many of it i think it is true and it also make me think am i really like that?
it really made me think...even if it wasn't me but it really taught me sth... thanks...
better get my sore butt off this chair and back 2 study... ciao...!

3 comments:

cDi said...

First, you scared me with your blog title, then you surprise me with what you wrote in the post. Sorry ah, but I like my face very much XD. Who's article made you feel as if you were stripped naked? XD Let me know, I want to read it. =) I'm a blog reader =)

Anonymous said...

ass hurts? did someone do something to you from the back?

Anonymous said...

yes... nice ..