Social Icons

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random

hahaha... funny... ytd night i got to see sth awsome....
*or is it juz my hallucination?*
i think i saw a shooting star.... yup... a shooting star... XD
i was not sure but it seems to be... my friend on the other hand was having his back facing the moment....
hence end up i was the only one who saw it... hahaha...

such a random post at such a hectic moment...
why? as my paper is going to be at 1:30pm...
and yet am still blogging here...

done a lot of practices edi?
nope....

and somehow am still in that casual mood...
*is this a good thing or a bad thing?*
and u will be wondering why am I up so early in the morning?
to put it short,
i thought my paper is at 830am and i end up not returning to sleep...

enough saying... better start revising and hope that this year's paper won't be a killer for me...
best of luck to me and signing off...XD

No comments: