Social Icons

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day



Somehow for some reason i juz feel like blogging...
should be keeping this entry short though as 2molo, there is another paper in the morning...
the blogging urge is sort of blooming at the wrong moment huh? XD

anyway... juz hv the feeling to make a shout out to my dad,






somehow, him and me are not very bond together...
but i know behind that cool and poker face that he puts on...
which hardly show glimpse of care to me...
behind worn and tired body,
he is always working hard for us...

he maybe not loving in the normal conventional way that we normally sees in TV,
as we wished he could....
i know he is giving his love to us in another way...
trying to provide us we whatever we need....
and i know i am very lucky to have him arnound me....
without him there is no me....

someday i juz wished that someday...
we can get to be as close as the relationship as the TV....