Social Icons

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

update.... what a random life i am hving....!!!??

walau... after dunno how many months and days...
i Lim Kwan Liang finally updated my blog...
and heck... i wanted to blog long time ago
however, the laziness in me took over my body and let the blog remain deserted...XD

so 1st of all,
its official now where i am hving one year break from my studies...
due to financial trouble....
this is to let the ones who are aware of my absence and wondering what happened to me...as there is still a lot of ppl dunno ....XD (low profile???... dun think so...)


2nd,
am now really tired here....
dance... work.... moving house...(not my house, helping friend)
continuous labour...(can think of it as workout i guess....lol)
speaking of which...
today went to uni to perform....
was really tiring and embarassing i guess....
i did mistake here n there... ( as usual....:( )
but it was a great experince ler... where i get to hang out with friends...
but it was tough....
the floor was not meant for dancing,
and we are wearing all black under the sun at noon time...
tough.... juz the few dance are seriously exhausting....
imagine the coming 1 solid hour of dance at the coming concert??? (DIE!!!!)

the crowd also not very friendly ler...
me and kaamesh was trying to lead for everyone to clap for the dancer while they are performing,
but there were not much reaction form most of them...( mayb too into watching the dance?? who noes....wakakkaka)


3rd....
i am now hving the 6th younger 'bro' ler
yup... u heard me correctly... there is one additional baby came to my home today...
so it make a total of 7 boys...
yup am shocked as well when i heard the baby crying when i 1st reach home
my mom is now babysitting my aunt's baby 4 her....
so now i hv one extra bro to take care (as if 5 were not enough...)
but the up side is the kid is cute
gonna hv some good time fooling with him,....XD

wah... damn tired edi...
cannot tahan...
heading 4 bed...
anything else can wait....
ciao guys
hv fun this sem... (mechatronics ppl, i know the timetable is nuts, hang in there!!!)

No comments: