Social Icons

Monday, July 14, 2008

wah.... 100 post edi!!!! 1st day of my year 2....

wah, finally the sem started... so nice, get to see all the friends....XD... but some of them can't really recognize me after i meant a bit my hair.... ( always get this when i do sth on hair... )

then starts the lectures.... and guess what? i have all 4 subject lecture in juz one day... juz great...
1st impression for thermodynamics was still not bad.... seems 2 b a friendly fellow who can teach well.... ok ler

then, digital electronics..... the fella was not really good and was quite horrible 4 me... really... i really hv no idea of what he is talking about.... mayb its not him... its me where my level is not compatible to his teaching...and the cold jokes he tried to start was really cold... cooler than keith's...but he said that he is juz a replacement for this week oni as the lecturer who are really
going 2 teach us is not arnd... ( phew, lets hope that i get a better one )

next would be math B... dunno what 2 say... very kesian fella... as he faced many technical prob form the start... plus heard from friends that he is a new guy somemore....ok ler his teaching, can't tell much as hvn't really had one class ler, hopefully the hunch is correct, so that he is a good lecturer....

last but not least, mechatronic design... the class that i enjoyed the most as the lecturer is good at lecturing, it was not dull n boring but very tiring as it is at 3-5 o'clock.... quite sleepy edi... then the mechanical guys tell me they hv another 1 hr after this (walau, respect... good luck guys )...

despite the 4 hr lecture, i get to play ping pong n it was very enjoyable as i can forget my stress and get to move my rusty body... so relieved after playing it....( but at the price of being tired at 3-5 ler... wakaka)

but also ar, now hving so many things going on in one shot ler in this 1st week... class starts, then kenson invitation to bowling competition was ok ler... then, suddenly my mom's friend appeared and asked me for help 2 peform a dance and be an MC somemore...can't really turn her down as she seems 2 really need help, so now i need 2 get another 6 more guys / gurls who are intrested in this short dance which last no more that 5 min. there should b a pay of RM 30 from them, not sure yet ler... so can anyone help me out? please?? call me...this coming saturday ler, 19/7/08...
( am was helping out them to perform this dance last time when they hv not enough ppl n turn out to b i hv 2 perform this dance for the 4th time including this one at 4 diff occasions, same dance...lol) heck, i can't even recall the steps edi... so long didn't dance that dance edi... shit... and hv 2 perform on sat.... dx.xb (better wish me luck)

may all this be smooth ler...

No comments: