Social Icons

Friday, July 11, 2008

results

results was out and it was not as good as expected ler... haihz... mood bit low ler, however the forgetful me kicks in, n now i can't even recall what subject i got C. (forgetful comes in handy too... sometimes).

Congrats on all the friends who got well results ler... glad to hv friends like u guys (at least i now i hv plenty ppl can tutor me this coming sem...wakkaka....am so evil...)

really, need 2 wake up edi, and be serious bout studies... need to focus on it... ( regreted that I slacked last sem, not learning at all from prev mistake i made for the past 14 years....) so if u guys sees me slack off, remind me, tell me, advise me, scold me or even whack me ( brutally if need 2.... juz 2 make sure i noe how serious it is...lol...)

however, juz now went yum cha with lik kee (aka jacky, licky, ricky,洗衣机,金毛狮王... etc.... he will be killing me when he see this list....) n the gang n had a game of pool which made me laughed till i really forgot most bout i had my result today.... hahaha...( the shots there were nutz, there were 3-pointers too where the white ball is sent into the pocket in an attempt of jump shot) Thx 4 the gathering guys, appreciated it alot.... enjoyed it....

No comments: