Social Icons

Thursday, June 26, 2008

walau... the 'sweiness' *unluckyness* cycle which comes in one by one

this entry should b a cheerful and early one since i finished my exam n enjoy myself with a 3 weeks break, meaning i can watch movie n series that i get from hostel (15++ of them u noe!!) can rest properly, sleep late, play games n so much more.... i even got exempted from working on weekdays (this is because i strike a deal of tutoring bro's with mom instead of working as a mechanic which i normally hv 2...)

however things keep turn against me as i finsihed the exam.... juz great... 1st, the lightning stroke my home which caused me to lose my internet connection as it stroke the modem, resulting late entry... also, it hit the external hard disk that i borrowed from friend which I use to get the movies that i wanted to watch...( I used nearly 20 pcs of DVD... its alot...) and 1 part of the hard disk was not functionning and it had to be formatted. I was worried sick as would it still cause prob (side effect the strike) .. am really sorry for the damage n if it is not working please tell...

so with internet down i resort to my 2nd option 2 spend my days... gaming... its been a long time since i last game n i believe i lost all my gaming skills. so i activate the power source... put the disc in, and turn out to be, the PS2 can't read the disc... its is spoilt!!!argh... one after the other juz nice...

so turn to the DVD player to watch anime ler, was watching nicely n enjoying halfway, sweiness strikes... the screen trun black and white... and it forced me to watch the rest of it in black and white. real steam cutter.

and here comes the grand finalle of the day, hv u ever 'cycle' while u r driving a car? I did.... the car was being naughty... for no reason, it start to jerk like there is shortage of fuel but i juz filled the car with petrol oni u noe? can't step on the gas pedal as it will lead to a dead engine oni...T.T... then stopped a while n called 4 help (dad)... then after calling try start again it actually seems 2 hv no prob again... so called him up n told him its ok edi... juz when i am relieved, the car starts to behave the same after the moving 100m... juz great... tried 2 wait for 5 min and try strting it again, same result... but the car is however still movable if i keep press on the gas pedal repetetively so that the RPM keeps going, hence make the car moves...so decided to force my way back 2 the workshop so that can be checked by that.

I actually drove at the speed of 10-20km/h max as i am like stepping the gas repetetively making me like cycling. juz great. and it doesn't stop ere... the car died of when i am juz 1/4 more to destination from strating point. however its not near, its 200m++ i think. and guess what? it died off at the same spot i had a flat tire few months ago... juz great...so turn out to b i had to go down n push the car and asked the 4th bro to drive it while i push it, but after 30 sec i reconsider as i dun think he can handle it, so made myself to push the car at the driver door and steer at the same time, and the other 2 secondary bro push it at the rear or the car, while the primary 1 stays in the car.Luckily one of my friend passed by when we are crossing the neigbourhood and offered help, and I really am grateful that he helped. It took nearly half an hour to push the car to workshop. all 5 of us were drenched. (one is because of the heat staying in the car). Then, few minute after we reach the workshop, there were fireworks from sunway pyramid and my friends was saying that they are celebrating for our achivement to get the car to reach the workshop. Talk about timing...?

lastly is not sth big, however its quite funny...
i was dropping my youngest bro at his school n my 2ndary bro saw his friend was walkng so gave the fella a lift and the fella actually sak my bro, "is this ur father ar?" heck? do i look that old? my bro was laughing loudly and asked him whether i looked like his father n the boy replied, "luckily i didn't call uncle juz now..."i had nth to say but juz laugh it through... went to school today 2 pick up my bro's report card since its open day and shared this story with madam Khoo n Pn Rosemary, both of them laughed their heart out after i finished telling them this incident... they say its quite true as i am doing a parents job now- picking up report cards n kids... -_-!!

U can say that this is a heck of the day... and i wonder what is waiting 4 me at the future...hahahaha...

P.S. Min Lee, Wing Hoh, can't send u guys off but take care and all the best studying at Sabah.
Will be missing u guys (my wife is dumping me...XD)

P.S. Does all roads really lead to Rome? I wonder....

No comments: