Social Icons

Monday, June 30, 2008

2nd Tag and its getting longer... jz great...

LAYER 1 :


ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Lim Kwan Liang

Birth Date : 31st August

Current Status : single still.... (anyone want me...pls...? hahaha...sounds desprate)

Eye Colour : Brown

Righty of lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 :

ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Hokkien + Teochew

My Fears : Family shatters, ppl crying

My Weaknesses : simple minded (doesn't think ahead of what i am doing....) aka very careless

My Perfect Pizza : extra cheese n company of friends and family ( food taste better after you fought for it ...)

LAYER 3 :

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up :blank... normally or... wheres toilet...

My bedtime : loud snores i think....i can't tell as i am sleeping...

My most missed memory : plenty, but all should share the common thing (when i am with friends)
AYER 4 :

MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Coke

McDonald or Burger King : McD

Single or grouped dates : hv 2 see who....

Adidas or Nike : any would do as long the size fits

Tea or Nestea : tea

Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee : ain't Cappuccino coffee? cappuccino gua, sounds more classy...

LAYER 5 :

DO YOU...

Smoke : nope

Curse : yup... i would b lying if i said i don't

Take a shower : do u still need 2 ask?

Have a crush : last time... now still seeking

Think you've been in love : loved by family i guess... relationships... not yet gua...

Go to school : who started asking this Q? of course i do...

Want to get married : yup, but not in a hurry...

Believe in yourself : occasionally...

LAYER 6 :

IN THE PAST

Alcohol : beer...nope, wine....tried few times, last one knocked me out

Gone to the mall : do i stay in stone age?

Been on stage : yup... in various form...

Eaten sushi : yup...

Dyed your hair : Nope

LAYER 7 :

HAVE YOU EVER

Played a stripping game : How do i get into 1?

Changed who you were to fit in : yup

LAYER 8 :

AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : dunno, age after i am able to financially stable gua ...mayb 28 ??


LAYER 9 :

IN A PARTNER...??

Best eye colour : any would do as long its natural

Best hair colour : same as previous, or suits her...

Short hair or long hair : long i think...but short hv their neaouty too, up 2 the person

Best height : preferbally shorter than me if can, but its hard to say as i am short (T.T, juz hope that someone will not mind height if she is taller)

Attitude : kind, loves family, can b independent ( as i may need ppl 2 jaga also ler :p ), not evil...

LAYER 10 :

WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : blogging...

Hour ago : yum cha

4.5 hours ago : buy cake

1 month ago : should be studying gua?

Year ago : if i knew i would scored wildly on all my papers....

LAYER 11 :

FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love: my family

I feel : sleepy ( its 2:15 am)

I hate : myself for always repeating the mistakes... ( why dun i learn from them? )

I miss : 2ndary days.... ( how did i studied 11 subjects?... missed all those fella)

I need : to change myself n be more careful n alert, or else will b dying soon

LAYER 12 :

TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
i dun care bout the number but ppl who r reading this n the one who appears on the blogger buddy list... pls do it... let me syok bit... never tag ppl b4 ler....

No comments: