Social Icons

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

tired tired tired.....

walau...tired of blogging leh.... 3rd entry in 1 day........
nevermind must learn from gary.....
this few days was the continuos day of working 4 me as from mooncake festival night continued with gary promo tour and now cousin sis wedding...
i had to help out to move all the tables and chair in my cousin's wed as soon as i arrived for the party
my uncle ordered me as soon he sees me... haihz...
that day i never reall had the chance to eat properly as i was moving ere and there and didn't hv the chance 2 warm up my seat....
also on the next day i was the photographer for them really really tiring leh....
i am now relly worn out and now currently i have somemore dance practices 2 attend as this coming saturday is the big day...
walau...should i take a break...? yup i think so...
but i really appreciate that i filled my holiday time to the max i think...(although not on
studies.... where this reminds me of coming TEE and Mock result coming....haihz)
i really don't want to finish this course lar as i haven't really made any decision on my further studies and do not want 2 be seperated wif my frens now which i juz get to know them more...
really "mm seh tak " lar....
ireally hope that time would slow down and let us to have more time together as i really enjoy the campus life....
but i know i hv 2 be rational as time wait 4 no one and i better start planning my future or i may regret 1 day...
who knows....?
juz hope that everyone i noe will not forget me at and also i wouldn't forget u guys at the future...
really tired edi so this should be it ...so see u guys and hope we can always keep in touch...

No comments: