Social Icons

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

where should i go? what should i do?

blogging is new to me so guide me what should i do if i did sth wrongly ...

a student without a goal to work to is like a living zombie... what should i do with my studies..?
i really don't noe...
should i do engineering, which field of engineering i don't know...
how about acting? can i?
what about this , what about that....
i really don't know what 2 choose.....
can someone, anyone guide me...
what is in my heart? what is my passion? i don't know...
what is the thing i should let go, what is the thing i should hold on....
i always doubted....
what can i do 4 now? to score the best in my current course....
sound stupid but it is the only thing that i dared to set a goal on,
the feeling of affraid to choose the wrong path of life,
scared of regreting had made me a coward that dosen't dare to make any choices...
i knew i should wake up
no point saying that i don't dare... it is juz an excuse 4 me
but am i the only 1 trying to escape from reallity
am i the only one who dare not to face the challange?
i really don't know...

i felt like a useless piece of trash that will never be able to achieve anything in my life...

No comments: