Social Icons

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Rebirth


[From Flight to Italy, by Cecil Day-Lewis (1904-1972)]

Just like phoenix, I think I should let this blog rebirth.
Its been such a pleasure and great time for this blog to been through the up and downs of my life.
I am sorry for deserting this blog for ages.

I totally forgotten this blog as i was carried away in life and totally forgot to cherish it and immortalize my knowledge and experience here...

I have been through the peak and the valley of my life... and i expect more to come...
its been so much lesson learnt and eye opening experiences that i have gone through for the past year....

Hopefully with this brand new year of the snake, I am able to give to brand new breath of life into this deserted blog.

Expect total  refurbish coming soon and a lot more sharing from Dance, Travel, Cook, Music, and so much more.... Enjoy....

Peace out.

P.S: I am currently very inspired by soulpancake and wish to create an organisation like this in Malaysia. Lets see how things goes.... XD

No comments: