Social Icons

Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Times

Wah... so many first time that happened last week...
let me recall,

first time i can't move my arms when i woke up
------------------------------------------------
was sleeping in a postion where my arm is use as a pillow,
and by the time i woke up,
i tried to move the arm...
and it was totally numb and "stingy"
unable to be moved at all....T.T...
had to wait around 5 - 10 min for the blood to go back into my arm,
am thinking... what happened if i slept longer... will my arm be a goner?
wakkakaka(dun think so...)



first time i made a cake
-----------------------
planned to make cake for mom during mother's day
but she was not there and all the ho-haa,
making it not possible for me to make it for her,
but juz last week, 
it jz ngam ngam both are free, 
so took out the recipie that i took down from newspaper,
and started to make it...
following things step by step, 
at 1st , when it asked me to put in butter and sugar,
then beat it, i was totally in doubt, about how 2 beat it,
as the butter was still damn solid as it juz came out from fridgs,
was stupid enough to even try to beat it at early stage.... 
(at the end left it there for a while for it to soften , while i preprare other materials)
then when it seems ok to be beaten (sound wrong huh?)
i beat 20 min when the instruction said 10 as i really hv no idea untill how it should be, (hahaha)
after everything got mixed,
its time to put into steaming....(yup, the cake was not baked)
all the anxious thinking it might not be good...
and as 50 min reached... i opened it,
was so happy it is fine and was really nice...
and when i send it to my mom for tasting...
 she actually says ok.... (not bad as she is likes to eat and she knows what is good an whats not)
then she actually asked me where did i bought it as she still dun really believe that i made it...
LOL...
not bad for a 1st timer i guess...XD



first time i was out do by my bro in physical challanges
-------------------------------------------------------
b4 this there is a roadshow at pyramid,
and my bro asked me to go with them
and take up the physical challange...
rock climbing, some string climbing, 3 on 3 basketball....
and guess what, 
i actually got outdo by my bro's achivement,
hahahaa....(guess that am really now out of shape)
really need 2 work out and get myself in shape...
hahaha.....







No comments: