Social Icons

Thursday, December 25, 2008

lonely sick x'mas

what a great way to enjoy a holiday by getting a special gift,
a package of fever , flu and sore throat.....
juz great right huh??

on x'mas eve was sneezing for no reason from morning till night,
yup non-stop.... crazy huh?
was at 1st think of mayb got ppl misses me
but realise it is not when the no of sneezing go more that 3 ....lol

at night, with those condition,
still i was made driver for my brothers to send them to their friend's x'mas party,
and there i went together with them,
with good food... i satisfied myself ...wakakaka
however, to be sneezing all the way through the night,
and kept making 'wanton' all night made me quite embarrassed,

there get to meet this guy Terrance,
a very cool guy and looked young also,
i thought he is arnd my age and guess what he is turning 25 in 2 mths time....
get to plays some games n see my bro impresse ppl using card tricks,
by the time i reach home, my eyeballs felt so sore till that i can't really open them...
then as i am sleeping... can really feel that body starts to heat up,
and the result, me creeping in my bed for x'mas....
juz great huh?

went to see doc on the next day,
juz realise that i have been healthy these 2 years...
as the last visit was 2005 shown in the card...
am i that healthy...? (i doubt...)
maybe fell sick but refuse to see him nia ler....
hahahah....

dun want to say much edi ler.. tired...
nitez to every one then,
and merry x'mas,
not to mention about ahppy bday to najlaa (birthday girl today)
and albert & jeon khai (birthday boy 2molo)

No comments: