Social Icons

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

life without maid

ytd, maid officially took a month holiday back to her hometown,
so starting yesterday, there is a lot of mess..... XD,
as mom is not home, during noon time...
my mom asked me to go home by 12 by noon and she expected me to b there b4 the rain,
and i was in a meeting which resulted me to go back late....
and guess what, all the clothes she washed was soaked in water!!!! O_o!!!
got myself a good nagging from her....Xp

then, my bro were asked to cook rice....
he was so lost and he really have no idea how....
at the end, he followed the instruction given and got it almost correct,
the rice was bit mushy, (slightly too much water, not bad 4 1st timer....)

me on the other hand was being asked to heat up the dishes by the time i reach home,
so there i go, cleaning all the dishes....(how long i didn't do all this?)
am really a lazy bummer since the existence of maid...

but i think its a good thing that my maid is not here,
it will make my bros to be more independent and be more responsible of what they do, (as they always like to make a mess and juz leave it there for the maid to clean up 4 them)
lets hope so, or else, this means more work for me and my mom if they kept doing the same thing when maid is here (and now i know how many work that she hv 2 handle a day.... and its a lot)

my bros on the other hand is very eager about this and said that they will help in doing the hours...
(and i thought "uh...huh,how long can he last?") lets wait and see....
yesterday was just day one, so lets be more patient and see how things go....lol

yesterday also is the birthday of 4 friends + 1 dad .... yes 5 of them!!!!
they include, Tao Han, Tijo, Christine, Marshella and my dad
not only that, i have arnd 30 friends who are having their birthday on this month!!! siao o_O!! (will be broke if i were to buy gift for each and every of them)
so here i want to Shout Out to all the birthday babies of October,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your wishes come true!!!!=D

exam is around the corner,
and i am still not doing much revision and having a lot of assignments and homeworks on hand that are needed to be hand in!!! am really can go siao if i still continue blog here and not continue my work.... so i better stop here ler.... wish me luck for the upcoming exam in 2 weeks ler...X~D

P.S. The pic i promised for the prev entry is still not up yet... sry ler... will be up soon.... wait till i am free ler... wakakaka

No comments: