Social Icons

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Insecurity (warning -- emo post)

insecurity is not only felt by girls, it happens to guys too... I am now so lost n so doubtful of myself, should I make a move now or should i give space to each other as I didn't want to rush into anything, partially it is because i think she still needs time to heal form all the wound she collected form the past... its not easy to stand up again, so i wished to give her more time...

however, news spreading making me feeling insecure, thinking of i might lose u any sec, as this is the 1st time i think i felt a feeling that go both from me n to me between us.... ( hopefully its true, not me being perasaan...) thinking about it now, the open end statement u typed is not necessarily apply in me, it can b applied on others too... thinking about it juz make me crazy.... as i really hope that its me that u r saying...

thoughts of u in my head grow from day to day... yet the worries too... n i can tell u, u are not the only one who are insecure... as i am juz the same as u.... am I the one; am I not? how i wish i get a clue.... or should i juz budge in without considering her thoughts?as i knew she is really tired now... from all she went through....

and hopefully i am not being a stupid who are over sensitiv,e thinking that someone are into myself...

P.S. : I think i will still choose to wait... till the day u r ready, i will b waiting....

ERICA U will ALWAYS be in my heart.....

No comments: