Social Icons

Friday, July 04, 2008

tag, an alternative way to spend watsed time

B4 the tag start, 1 2 update myself ler, i actually went for ping pong today!! (walau, finally moved my body for a little) but was to teach my bro to play, where he is going 2 play in a interclass ping pong competiton in his school... nothing wierd other than he oni picked up it 1 week ago or mayb shorter... juz great huh?? oni thing now i can do is wish him good luck n not to die so terribely ler... wakaka ^(*evil*)^

next the tag, one down and there comes another one, walau, but luckily am hving plenty free time or else sorry ler... hahahaha

Love Survey: You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!!
(How can u tell I am not?)

[01] Are you currently in a relationship?
-do I look like I am in one?

[02] Have you ever been given a rose
- I think I will be scared if I received 1

[03] What is your all-time favorite love story movie?
- A Walk To Remember (out of the few love story i actually get to watch)

[04] Are you in love right now?
- Am I?

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
- Yup but it will be not easy to find n get it

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
- yup

[08] Your thoughts of online or long distance relationships?
- will be quite a challenge but still some beat the challenge and worked out juz nice

[9] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
- yup

[10] The person your with right now, do you want to spend your life with?
- please refer to Q1....but if i hv one i think i would gua...??

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
- up to her ler, how much she is willing... hahaha, but 4 me i think 3 gua??

[12] What is/are your favorite color/s?
- green, white ( I think... not sure, up 2 the mood 1...)

[13] Who are your celebrity crush(es)?
- dunno, am the kind hardly noe the stars face, i listens...wakaka

[14] Do you believe you truly only love once?
-yup, but in a state of doubtness as things arnd me don't support the saying much...

[15] Imagine you are 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
- wah, 79?? i wonder i can still get anyone attracted to me by then?? i think i would be too busy playing with grandchild by then....

[16] Do you believe in love at first sight?
-yup

[17] What song u want to be played at your wedding?
-no idea.... any suggestions? mayb some song that we heard when we 1st met?

[18] Do you like anyone?
- I do

[19] Do you believe that first love never dies??
-I think so... never had 1st love so can't tell yet...

[20]Tagged:
- chandra,yin jiun,alvin,sim ee,zjien,teck ee,jun sheng,Renn Zhern,Eugene Tong,Kit Ying,Qui Wan,Kai Tzin,Simone,CY,Lip Siang,出租回忆,Shin Yeen,John,Lu Xian,Daniel,Aubrey,Michelle,Jia Xin,Sheryll,Colin,KY,Qi Hong,teck ee (practically everyone on the blogger buddy list...)

No comments: