Social Icons

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What i should hv written last week....

Monday

The day i sprained myself while walking down the freaking lecture theater... what the heck...how careless can i be? i really have no idea... was like can't even hold a pen where the whole body turned numb...(as this is the first time i sprained while studying, not active game in sports) . Was bz building the structure paper bridge as tue is due date n we hvn't assemle n everything... were like sitting ducks... work at uni till 1 until the guards chased us out and we continued building at sunway college till 3 am where the lights are turn out.Due to lack of time, the grand design of building the cable stayed bridge was scrapped and a simply supported bridge are built instead... haihz...so looking 4ward to cable stayed at 1st.....

Tuesday

The Judgement day where our bridge was tested and it was quite dissapointing 4 me ler... as the load are so not as what i expected... haahaha... not really a bright day...but also a great day 2... where finally the project is over and hv 2 work 4 elctrical test 2... and electrical lab...not to mention the PSA case study report due.... so many things.... argh!!! However... still manage to survive with the injured leg... were still limping n jumping here n there with 1 leg... reach home... too tired + mom not home.. so hv 2 postpone the doc session to tomorrow... One more thing, bout the parking system that the uni hv.... as i were picking up my car from the parking n the guard approach me and told me that the parking for the disabled ppl (which is normally blocked so that ppl dun simply park)
cannot juz be parked as i liked(I was like, look at my feet, dun i look disabled?). He told me that i hv 2 go get the permission from the gurad house so that he get the verificaton n by then i oni can park there....adding one more line that pissed me off... the parking there are meant for the Dato's.... what do u know? it is reserve for them not fo rthe disabled...and it had such a big logo drawn there !!! juz great

Wednesday

Where the pain strikes....before that, lets start with the part where pissed me out the most, the parking again....where this time,I want to park at the disabled place directly as he knew i am injured edi, but he says i can't park there as i haven't get the permission to park there?(what the heck?) he says i hv 2 get the permission, he get a radio call from the walkie talkie he is holidng then oni i can park....great... juz great.... I am facing an idiot or a very straight fella....

Fine, then i would want to double park at an empty place that were meant for someone and juz WALK to tell the guard at the guard house that i need the freaking disabled person parking where i will not need to walk so far due to the injury i have. However there guard which is so 'straight' says i can't double park at that place as what happened if the ppl who are reserved for the parking there reaches monash , he will kena 'tiao'. (I was on my limit) where i nearly burst out saying is there a prob for an injured ppl to juz park n get in and out to get the permission that he wants so much which will juz take 1 minute!!!)I was really pissed... i drove juz enough that i dun block the precious parking he were reserving and got down to get the FREAKING PERMISSION!! when i reach inside limping, the guard inside there was very concern n asked me what i need when i am walking towards him wiithout telling him 1st.(why is there such big diff between in side n outside guards??) and when i told him that i want the permission to park, he was like y not ? u can park, u r injured y u hv 2 come ere? I was like great.... finally the fella out there unwillingly took of the cone and let me in after he got his freaking walkie talkie call of permission...URGH....

nearly around noon after looking at kay boon's bridge great achivement,he brought me to MUSA to get me bandage n medicine, but turn out to b later, my leg suddenly harden became stiff and painful... can't even take the small steps i normally do as the steps hurts when the leg touches the ground. I was like, 'shit, what 2 do? still got PSA discussion. Die !' Then, turn out to b my saviour, kae jye n kay boon who acted as my leg n carried me all the way to the com lab. Was so glad that i knew this fellas as friend n i noe how lucky i was to hv friends like this. Yet... things were not brighthen up yet as i practically was squatting all the way though the PSA computing session and was not helping at all in the discussion as i was so p[ain till i can't do things right.... heck... Then juz as kae jye n kay boon finishes the discussion, Jye was away and then the new helper came in to the pic, and it was yi xiong... they carried me all the way from the lab to the parking lot and its a long walk i tell u, even longer when u r carrying a 70kg load on ur shoulder. Sending me back home... Really really need to thank all those who helped me all the way through especially Kay Boon, Kae Jye and Yi Xiong... who had saved me....my spare legs hahahaha....they were my legs when i can't walk


Thurs

The day where i used the wheel chair borrowed from monash, after one of the guard asked us why didn't we borrowed wheel chair instead of carrying me as we were leaving yesterday. Its was kind of fun with the wheel chair as i get to sit all the way through everywhere and need not to stand...plus it was kind of odd that day where all the place i go that day hv an empty space without chair waiting for me to take...(seems to be...) everywhere i go there is ppl asking what happened n ask whether i need help n helped pushed me arnd campus....Thanks a lot guys....
many ppl was like so shocked and curious what happened to me including the lectures... and once again... thanks for the concern.... At the end of the day... i learnt how 2 do wheely using the wheel chair... but at the expense of pain when the wheel chair settle back on the ground where the impact was transfered to the sprained ankle n its was painful...(I deserved that as i didn't use it correctly fooling too much)... Also there is sth funny happened as YX drifted the wheel chair with me on it and sth happened... will keep as an secret... but it was real funny... no injuries happened to the living things iun the incident.

Friday

Borrowed crutches from monash after learning that the they have crutches that can be borrowed. Took it as i knew there are available as it make the injury look less serious compared to the wheel chair which like over exaggerating edi. Then was carrying a survey for a fren from psychology school at sunway where i was entitled to use a mouse like device thingy that cost 200USD.... walau... where the main function i think is to take the pulse rate... my fren told me that it can also function as a lie detector too...wow....hehehe.... then, at the electrical lab ... it was all fine until i fell down flat on the floor face facing the earth.... luckily the fall was break by my hands and my injured foot didn't get sprain or hit... phew...lucky... than this ends my weekday...

Sunday(Mothers Day)

Nothing much happened today really juz me going out with parent with crutches this time.... then my mom was saying to hv lok lok at the road side as the dinner to celebrate mother's day... so we obeyed as it is her day... but it was canceled as my dad went on another direction an d stopped at a restaurant serving bak kut teh.... my mom was like saying.. it should b my day n she should b the 1 selecting the venue n yet my dad was the 1 selecting....she says she will revenge n take charge of what we are eating on the upcoming father's day...lol.... it was nth much later as i mainly juz focus studying for structure test on monday.

No comments: