Social Icons

Monday, May 19, 2008

walau eh...

for recent days... i dun really get to stay with family n home although my home is juz arnd my campus... I dun even stay at home more than 3 hours at the day... only at home during sleeping time.... so sad...

This is all thanks to the structure project that are given by the uni.... juz great.... i was practically spending all my quality time that i should hv spent at home with loads of work of structures....
for example today i practically woke up at 8 sth.... rushed to uni... work work work... till now i reach home... which is 12:39am... juz great right? and this is juz 2day... ytd worked till also the same... day b4 also... about that.... damn shity... i like no life edi...

then because of this project... i totally wasted the time i should hv been used to complete my matlab tutorials... at the end... for the long weekend... I planned 2 start work on Saturday... but postponed till now yet i haven't touched it at all... i am going 2 b dead...

and the computing test is coming this Friday.... shit shit shit... I am officially dead crap edi.... nothing much 2 say... enough craping here n back 2 work... plz wish me luck n hopefully i can get throught computing coming test....

T.T.........................................

No comments: