Social Icons

Monday, April 07, 2008

MIX rojak feeling.... up and down of life.....really lost....

Flashing back... this should be an entry on 4th, technically speaking should b 5th as it is after midnight.... but many obstacles...including a black out... will tell later....

Its the Monash Culture Night and i managed to sneak in without a ticket so shh.... keep it low profile... hehehehe....
The performance was great....real great song performed by the singers and band...quite enjoyed the whole thing but there was one bit bored ler....Also the fashion show is an eye opener as u really see many different clothing from all over the world. but there is sonething thing that shocked me that night... they actually gave free flying tickets to colombo, sri lanka for the lucky draw. Wah, how they manage to get the sponsors like that? Also at there, manage to see her again....XD... is it me being perasaan? or am i falling for her? am i? so lost....but really hope to noe her more.... as i am a quite conseravative guy (is it?) i do hope that i am not falling for because of her looks but the inner beauty of her... but indeed instinctively i can tell she is... juz hope that can go confront her and talk to her but am stunned when like with her ler... dunno what 2 talk...always use the same excuse...felt real stupid...hahaha...but am really hope can noe her better....hehehe

Then, at the same night, went to KFC with friends and double park at out the side and was thinking of we will take away and be gone in few minutes, but at the end we sat down and wat n chat. I really forgot that i double park and when i came back, i was wondering how come the car i blocked is missing and it became terrified when i found out that the car headlamp was broken. I was like what to do? Shit... I am going to be in deep shit already... and came back with a real low feeling. Juz great... why me? then i also blame myself how come i am so careless and stupid.
Feeling like strangling myself.

Then, when i was confessing to my father the next day, there was a black out. Then, my dad was rushing to go out that day, so it turns to be a short n not heavy lecture from him. was so relieved that it was over. However, i was not that lucky as my dad hold on me and sounded me for what i did on the other day... and it is not fun...

Then today, family is getting really tense and really feel hard and heavy, coming back home. Its really hard for me, really feeling like running away... but i know that it is not the solution. Then assignment deadline are pouring in soon and many things not done yet so i am like i am in deep trouble.
Real mix of feeling here as everything came in one shot...hahaha...
Anyway, sleepy edi better go sleep ler... also wish me luck things can get better soon.

No comments: