Social Icons

Friday, August 25, 2006

Results....

Talking about these myself will also feel depressed....
the recent result that i recived showed that i improved slightly but it was not good enough...
but the result a fren of mine had made her when the lecturer asked her bout y she didn't improved *ouch* ,
what will i do if i were in her shoe...?
can i withstand this situation? i dunno....
will i cry ? maybe...maybe not as i want to keep my dignity

but i knew that i am very affraid of this kind of situation where ppl cries,
i will have no idea 4 what 2 do where my jokes r hardly can b used in these situation...
it may even backfire....
Tears are sth i am affraid but when my bro cry i won't.... y? i hv no idea...
maybe the ppl i seen crying outside of my home r oni gurls....
but i hv 2 admit 1 thing
i do cry and i think it will be so much more comfortable after crying...
u will feel tired and sleep...
and 4get about all the unhappiness...
i think,
crying is good in a sense,
where we let out the feeling and not to let it accumulate and make u crazy...
so cry out loud when u feel really 1 2 cry....
dun try to pretend as it is really hard and tiring.....
get a fren where u trust and try rto share ur unhappy experince,
and be willing to share ur frens sorrows as sharing is caring....
no matter joy or pain we should share it...
dun try 2 be a hero or u may end up as a zero in the end....

i hope that all my fren will b happy and may share the unhappy experince if they 1 2....
i hope that my result may improve more and myself not to be so lazy in studying
as i am really really lazy and didn't put much effort in it...
so please pinch me or scold me or anything to me if u see me not serious in studies to remind me
as my self dicipline is low low low...lol
hope that i may brush up lar...
its late... better leave now or i may not able to enjoy the street party...
so i wish once more that I hope that everyone will be cheerful and happy everyday! =>

No comments: